Zeta’s Still On The M.O.V.E.!
Service. Excellence. Ambition
M: Motivating each other
- Promote overall wellness of the Sisterhood from the inside out in efforts to retain and recruit like never before
- Reaching out and encouraging undergraduates to apply themselves towards scholarships, certifications, forums, and much more that aids in becoming a better & wiser Zeta
- Encouraging undergraduates to attend Zeta conferences on all levels
- Be accessible for conferences, workshops, and sorority events to motivate Sorors
O: Optimizing our assets
(The undergraduates are the assets of Zeta)
- Preparing undergraduates for leadership offices, as well as journeying with them on advancing our business techniques and conductivity of meetings
- Advocating for interactive dialogue between graduate and undergraduate members, whereas solutions for concerns may be properly assessed
- Support and work with the undergraduate leadership officers on the International, Regional, and State levels as they assist in providing solutions, perspectives, and new ideas for the Sisterhood
V: Valuing the plan
- Create opportunities for undergraduates to be involved in the forefront of plans and decisions so that they may not go unheard, overlooked, nor put last.
- Enhancing the transition from the undergraduate level into the graduate level, by establishing and implementing a transitional toolkit and program to increase the retention rate. It will start 6 months prior to Sorors graduating from college. The program includes a monthly webinar, a sister circle for their specific career field, a mentor, toolkit, transfer card, & certificate.
E: Educating each other
- Sharing, learning, and focusing in on Zeta’s identity through her history and governing documents with the undergraduates
- Establishing semester goals for undergraduate Zeta Weeks on their prospective campuses.
- Continue to support and enhance the National Undergraduate Webinar Series